We all know the economy sucks and everyone is looking for ways to cut back and save a few bucks. My family is no different. I save a ton of money each month with coupons and other deals. I will be tracking my coupon savings weekly so you can see how I save and maybe find a deal or 2 you can use too! Be sure to check out the links on the right side of the page for more great savings inspiration. Happy Saving!



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

February 2011 Week 3

It was another sad week in the coupon world, but with the sales this week at Kroger, I was able to stock up on a few things that I don't normally purchase. Here's what I got this week:

Kroger (spent $13.86 saved $30.83)- Also got a coupon for $3 off my next Kroger purchase because of the Daytona Deals
2 boxes Totinos Pizza Rolls (use 0.40/2 MQ)
4 boxes El Monterey Tornadoes (use four 0.75 MQ)
1 box General Mills Milk and Cereal Bars (use 0.50 MQ)
3 boxes (1 gallon 2 quart) Hefty Freezer bags (use three 0.15 peelies)
4 Dove deodorants (these were 2 for $4 last week and I had to get a raincheck) (use four $2 MQ)
2-1/2 lb red grapes
1 lb bananas

Dollar General (spent $1.14 saved $12)
6 (40 ct) boxes Gain Fabric Sheets (use four $3 MQ)

Adding it all up:
Total Grocery Bill $ 57.83
Total Savings $ 42.83
Total Out of Pocket $ 15.00
Percent Saved 74%

No comments:

Post a Comment