We all know the economy sucks and everyone is looking for ways to cut back and save a few bucks. My family is no different. I save a ton of money each month with coupons and other deals. I will be tracking my coupon savings weekly so you can see how I save and maybe find a deal or 2 you can use too! Be sure to check out the links on the right side of the page for more great savings inspiration. Happy Saving!



Monday, February 21, 2011

February 2011 Week 4

I didn't really need anything this week so I just went out to get some stockpile items. I was bummed today when I went to Kroger to stock up during the last week of the Daytona Deals sale. My Kroger was out of everything on my list- No worries I got rainchecks for everything and will definitely be cashing them in over the next couple of weeks when the shelves have been restocked. So here's what I came home with:

Kroger (spent $1.01 saved $19.34)
9 cups Yoplait Yogurt (used $3 daytona coupona and used .50/8 MQ and buy 2 get 1 free MQ-this was the free cup Facebook promo for my state)
2 pkg Starkist Tuna (used two .50 printables)
4 pkg Carefree Liners (used four 0.50 MQ)
4 Colgate Toothpast (used four 0.50 MQ)

Walgreens (spent $1.48 saved $3.33)
5 boxes Royal gelatin (used 5 for $1 in ad Q)
1 bag Ruffles Molten Hot Wings Chips (used Ruffles FB promo coupon)

Target (spent $8.28 saved $48.62)
3 bottles Up & Up All Purpose Cleaner (use $1 Target Printable)
3 bottles Up & Up Mouthwash (use $1 Target Printable)
2 bottles Up & Up Ibuprofen (use $1 Target Printable)

2 bags Halls cough drops (use .50 Target Printable and .50 printable)
2 (3 pks) packages Dentyne Gum (use $1 Target Printable and 0.75 MQ)
2 boxes Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cereal (use $1 Target Printable and $1 printable)
6 pkgs Eveready batteries (use $1 MQ- Energizer makes eveready so you can use their coupons!)
7 boxes (20 ct) Finish Powerball Dish Detergent (use $2.25 MQ or use $1.50 Target Printable and 0.75 MQ)

**I also scored 2 pairs of jeans on clearance for $4.98 and used the $5 Target printable to get some free jeans (not included in the above total).


Adding it all up:
Total Grocery Bill $ 82.06
Total Savings $ 71.29
Total Out of Pocket $ 10.77
Percent Saved 87%

No comments:

Post a Comment